X-Cyte™ is an EPA-registered plant growth regulator and yield stimulant containing a key plant growth hormone – Cytokinin as kinetin. X-Cyte™ ensures more carbohydrate storage capacity for enhanced uniformity, density, quality and yield. Additionally, X-Cyte™ helps plants produce grain and fruit with higher density to increase final quality and yield.
What It Does
- X-Cyte™ aides in hormonal balance, controlling the cytokinin to auxin balance within the plant.
- X-Cyte™ increases cell division for denser and higher quality grain.
- X-Cyte™ increases sugar transport and increases sugar content in the reproductive parts of the plant.
- X-Cyte™ can limit kernel and pod abortion. Filling the tip of an ear of corn more fully, holding more pods per plant on soybean, more bolls per plant on cotton, and more grains per head on small grains.
What That Means
- Increases pollen production
- Increased fertility
- Increased kernel weight
- Increased grain density
- Reduced kernel abortion
- Improves and preserves yield
- Improved pollination, flowering and fruit
- Increased tillers on tillering crops
- Improves small grain stalk strength
- Foliar applied at 8 to 16 oz/acre
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Total Nitrogen (N) - 4.0%
2.5% Urea Nitrogen
1.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O) - 3.0%
Magnesium (Mg) - 0.5%
0.5% Chelated Magnesium
Copper (Cu) - 0.4%
0.4% Chelated Copper
Manganese (Mn) - 0.4%
0.4% Chelated Manganese
Zinc (Zn) - 1.6%
1.6% Chelated Zinc