Sugar Mover® strengthens the source-to-sink relationship inside the plant and manages the flow of sugars from the leaves to the fruit, to significantly improve Brix, color and fruit quality. Sugar Mover® increases the sugar, starch and protein contents of the harvested portions of the plant.
What It Does
- Increases the rate of sugar transport from source leaves to flowers, fruits, vegetables, nuts, berries, seed pods and root storage tissue.
- Formulated with boron and molybdenum
- Helps the plant to better manage nitrate nitrogen
- Increases sugar movement for quality harvestable seed
What That Means
- Significantly increases the amount of sugar available for uniform fruit and seed development
- Improves overall seed quality for improved yield
- Provides available forms of boron and molybdenum
- Reduces excessive vegetative growth and internode elongation caused by excessive nitrate nitrogen in the plant by aiding in converting it to more plant usable nitrogen forms.
- Mixes well with herbicides, fungicides and insecticides and can be included into existing spray programs
- Apply Sugar Mover® at 16 oz/acre to the crop foliage or through irrigation
- Tank mix compatible with most fungicides and other plant protectants
- Apply to the foliage at the onset of reproduction
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Boron (B) - 8.000 %
Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.004 %