News, excitement and a flurry of activity kept things busy at the 2011 Commodity Classic in Tampa. Buzz about Bio-Forge and traffic at the StollerUSA show booth was brisk. To hear exactly what all the excitement is about check out these interviews with Farm Broadcaster Pam Jahnke.
- Kip Cullers, Missouri talks about his record soybean yield and how Bio-Forge helped plants recover from stress and and improve yield.
- Ken Miller, North Carolina talks about the challenges of the 2010 growing season and how Stoller’s technology helped him address these challenges.
- Chuck & Joel Kuiper, Wisconsin talk about their 3rd Generation operation and how Stoller’s Bio-Forge helped them to enhance yields.
- Jeff Morgan, Marketing Director StollerUSA discusses the increased interest in Stoller’s Bio-Forge and new Bio-ForgeST.
- Dr. Wayne Smith, General Manager StollerUSA talks about Stoller’s role as a problem solver and how Bio-Forge and Stoller technology meet grower’s needs.
- Larry Lintner, StollerUSA Crop Expert talks about the new interest in Bio-Forge from farmers in the corn belt and how growers are benefiting from this easy-to-use technology.