We’ve all heard the talk; the 2012 drought was tough and concerns are spreading about seed quality and poor germination. There’s one simple solution to protecting your seed and increasing resistance to environmental conditions: Bio-Forge andBio-Forge ST.
Bio-Forge ST offers an easy remedy to seed protection and early emergence issues. As a seed treatment Bio-Forge ST is cost efficient and effective for early season stress and improved early vigor. A great application to combat germination concerns.
Bio-Forge applied with starter fertilizer can help to improve early vigor and protect plants from early stress allowing your crops to get off to a strong start.
Keep Bio-Forge in mind for StollerUSA’s low-rate multiple application program for protection throughout the season. The ease of using Bio-Forge allows for no-worry tank mixes and application any time you make a pass through the field. Bio-Forge in-furrow or as a side-dress along with foliar treatments are just the ticket to relieve stress this year’s crops will face.
- Seed Treatment(Bio-Forge ST): 2 oz/cwt of seed
- In-Furrow at planting: 1 pt/acre (can be used with starter)
- Foliar Applications: 1 pt/acre (Corn: V4-V9, Soybeans: 1 pt/acre with pre-flower applications; at the R4-R5 stage and with fungicide sprays)
- Fungicide/Insecticide Applications: 1 pt/acre with the recommended fungicide/insecticide rate and timing
- Low-Rate Multiple Application Option:8 oz/acre with foliar application followed by 4-6 oz/acre with fungicide or insecticide sprays
Interested in learning more? Click here to contact your local dealer or StollerUSA sales representative today!